Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Day In The Life Of A Bully

As I was scootering to school, I saw that nerd again, what was his name, Joe I think, oh well, I just call him big brain. As I was scootering past him, I shoved him off his scooter, and I was gone. I felt the adrenalin rushing through my body


Later on half way through the day, I got pulled out of class. Thats when I knew, big brain told the teacher. As I was being pulled out all my friends laughed at me, mocking me. That made me feel like they didn't like me, I got taken to the thinking room, and had write a letter of apology,that was boring, its not like it means anything, not to me anyway.


Now I have to wait 50 boring minutes, but it was still worth it. I was waiting for the right moment, to run.


I launched out of my seat, and ran for the door, luckily the teacher was on a coffee break. I felt the adrenalin again, rushing through my body. Then I made it! When I got outside, I saw big brain and ran at him, to get revenge. I punched him in the head, and kicked him in the gut, then the bell rang.


At the end of the day, I had to stay in and it turned out, the teacher call my parents. I knew I could never leave the house again, at least not till I move out. Sweat was running down my face, my Mum was giving me a look, and I couldn't hold it in anymore, I was crying. That was it, everyone was looking at me, my reputation was ruined. I am now a loser, Then the teacher said your suspended.

WALT: Write a amazing recount.

My next step is to turn this into a film with my group.

I think this is a level 4 recount

No comments:

Post a Comment